Empresa: JACOBS SPAIN SL
Descripción: JACOBS is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial …
– At least 5 4 years experience in the highways industry either for a contractor, consultant or public sector organization, preferably in the UK/Ireland.
– MS in Civil Engineering, Ingeniero de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
– At, or in the process of, gaining Chartered Engineer status.
– Proficiency with AUTOCAD CIVIL3D is required
– Autocad and Microsoft Office is required
– Experience with Bentley products Microstation and Revit is a plus.
– Desirable knowledge of Irish, UK or EU planning, procurement and environmental legislation
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Excellent literacy and numerical skills
– Flexible and capable of working on a variety of projects, sometimes simultaneously
– Enthusiastic approach to team working.
– Strong attention to detail
– Focus on results and project delivery
– A keen interest in developing Project Management and design skills.