Empresa: Amazon Europe Core
Descripción: DESCRIPTION Operations is the beating heart of Amazon. This key part of our business makes sure we fulfill and dispatch orders efficiently so that our customers get their items on time. As an Area …
Requisitos: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS – A degree
– Relevant experience in people management
– Relevant experience of communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, including your peers and leadership
– Relevant experience in using data or anecdotal evidence to influence business decisions
– Advanced proficiency in the local language and English
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Preferred qualifications are not required to apply for a position at Amazon. If you have all the basic qualifications above, we’d love to hear from you.
– Experience working with Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen techniques
– Experience working in another logistics environment
– Relevant experience working with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) in a professional environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
16-01-2024 Leer más