Empresa: Amazon Europe Core
Descripción: DESCRIPTION Are you interested in building state-of-the-art machine learning systems for the most complex, and fastest growing, transportation network in the world? If so, Amazon has the most …
Requisitos: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS – PhD in Computer Science, AI, Mathematics, or Statistics with specialization in ML (alternatively, MSc. and 5+ years in a ML scientist role).
– Deep knowledge of fundamentals, and the state-of-the art, in relevant areas of ML.
– 5+ years of hands-on experience in ML research and ML systems.
– 3+ years of experience, and strong expertise, in any of: – Graph Neural Networks (GNNs), Temporal Graph Networks (TGNs) and/or Graph Deep Learning (GDL); – Probabilistic Machine Learning ; Causal Machine Learning
– Strong coding skills in Python.
– Researched in the space of Data Centric AI and data augmentation techniques in the time series domain.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS – Experience with cloud computing services such as AWS.
– Experience with programming languages such as Java, Scala, and/or others.
– Experience working effectively with research science, data engineering, and software engineering teams.
– Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and applying the state-of the-art.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong publication/scientific track record.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
11-09-2023 Leer más